BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 13, 2009

New Trailer!!!!

Okay, I finally got the trailer up!


So I want to talk about the trailer for a bit.
I think the preview does a really good job of getting you excited for the movie,
rather than just showing what it was about.

This said, it also gives a very clear idea of what to expect,
such as more comedy than the books, while still retaining the excitement.
I really enjoy the final collection of clips during the last 20 seconds,
because those of us who've read the books already understand what they are.

Speak of which, the on frame of Madam Octa (the colorful spider) is SO GREAT!
I was really hoping that they wouldn't make her boring and forget her color.

On this note, I will take my leave. I still have some photos to put up, so keep checking back!

Feel free to make comments below with your thoughts on the trailer!

0 comments: